Airborne Pathogens Certification
Learn effective mitigation practices and transmission-based precautions.
Training 5 or more people?
Get discount pricing for your group!
These industry leading
organizations trust our training.
Learn science-based safety practices to protect your workplace from airborne pathogens
Airborne pathogens are among the most infectious in the world—and, once an outbreak occurs, they’re extremely difficult to control.
In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, the world is waking up to that fact. And if you’re a business owner, you may be wondering: How long before you can re-open? In the absence of a COVID-19 vaccine, can you re-open safely?
Indigo Medical Training is the first company to develop a course of this kind, specifically to help businesses keep employees and customers safe from airborne pathogens--and prepare for phased reopening.
Based on CDC and WHO guidelines, this course will teach you and your team the science-based engineering controls, disinfection strategies, and behavioral practices to protect your workplace. You’ll learn:
- How airborne pathogens behave and spread
- Which habits and behaviors are effective in limiting infection and spread
- Effective engineering controls you can put in place to limit the spread
- How and when to use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Disinfecting practices used by professional cleaning companies in outbreak hotspots
- An introduction to standard, transmission-based, and airborne precautions used in healthcare facilities
Arm yourself and your team with the knowledge you need to safeguard your facility from airborne pathogens. Preview the entire course for free today.
A ready-made training program for teams of any size
We routinely work with large companies, healthcare organizations, and government agencies to train their workforces remotely. Implement our ready-made program immediately—no matter the size of your team.
Our streamlined management dashboard allows you to oversee enrollment, track team progress, and print certificates of completion all in one place—and we encourage you to take it for a test drive.
For companies: Preview our company dashboard for free.
For individuals: Preview our course for free.
Developed by pioneers in online healthcare training and biohazard cleanup
Indigo Medical Training is a trailblazer in the field of online training for the healthcare industry.
For over 15 years, we’ve offered online training and certification in topics including CPR, BLS, First Aid, Bloodborne Pathogens, and more—for both laypeople and healthcare professionals.
We’re one of the most widely accepted private online training organizations nationwide. Our customers include large companies, nonprofits, federal and state entities, and over 200,000 individuals throughout the US.
To develop this course, we partnered with a biohazard cleanup company that has taken the lead in cleaning some of the country’s most dangerous COVID-19 hotspots.
Operating under extremely challenging conditions, our partner has innovated in the field to disinfect sites including transportation hubs, government offices, homeless communities, and senior care homes with high rates of infection.
Let us handle your training so you can focus on everything else. Click here to preview our course for free.
Display your certification proudly-and give others a sense of safety
Our training program comes with printable, customizable certification documents, posters, and reporting tools. Here’s what you’ll receive along with your course material:
- A Certificate of Completion. Immediately after passing the test, you’ll receive an emailed, printable certification document to display in your place of business.
- Precaution signage. Along with the course material, you’ll get ready-to-print customizable signs communicating crucial airborne precautions to your team.
- Reporting forms. You’ll also receive standardized exposure reporting and OSHA Accident / Illness Reporting Forms to keep your business compliant.
- A professionally printed wallet card. We offer the industry’s most professional wallet card, made of waterproof, stain-proof PVC-vinyl. Our cards have set the industry standard and are accepted throughout the US.
Accessible pricing for cash-strapped individuals and small businesses
In these challenging times, it’s crucial for everyone to come together—and right now, we care more about keeping people safe than making a profit. Our priority is to certify as many as we can.
We did a pricing study before launching our program, and determined that the market value of this course would land at about $89.95 per seat.
But with so many people and businesses strapped for cash these days, we knew that many who needed it would have a hard time affording it. So we dropped the price to $39.95.
But that still didn’t seem affordable enough.
So we slashed the price again: to $14.95 per seat. That’s approximately two hours of pay at the US federal minimum wage. We’re hoping that, with this pricing, more small business owners can afford to certify their workforce.
And if that’s still not within your reach? Contact us about scholarships. We have a limited number of scholarships available for individuals and small businesses in direst need.
For companies with more than 5 employees: Preview our company dashboard for free.
For small group or individuals: Preview our course for free.