Airborne Pathogens Certification
Learn effective mitigation practices and transmission-based precautions.
Training 5 or more people?
Get discount pricing for your group!
These industry leading
organizations trust our training.
Get airborne pathogens training to keep your employees and customers safe
Airborne pathogens are among the most infectious in the world. In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, you may be wondering: can you go back to work safely? Can you re-open while keeping your employees and customers safe?
Indigo Medical Training is the first company to develop a COVID-19 awareness training course for the workplace.
Based on CDC and WHO guidelines, this course will teach you and your team the science-based engineering controls, disinfection strategies, and behavioral practices to reduce the risk of infection. You’ll learn:
- How airborne pathogens behave and spread
- Which habits and behaviors are effective in limiting infection and spread
- Effective engineering controls you can put in place to limit the spread
- How and when to use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Disinfecting practices used by professional cleaning companies in outbreak hotspots
- An introduction to standard, transmission-based, and airborne precautions used in healthcare facilities
Coronavirus training for employees and individuals
We routinely work with large companies, healthcare organizations, and government agencies to train their workforces remotely. Implement our ready-made program immediately—no matter the size of your team.
Our company management dashboard is designed to make it easy to oversee training and certification for teams of any size. Features include:
- Easy registration with just a full name and email.
- A login screen you can customize for your organization.
- Organize and manage everyone’s training records in a single place.
- Up-to-the-minute reporting on team training progress.
- Signs, certificates, reporting forms, and wallet cards you can print from your dashboard.
- Set, automate, and customize reminder emails to keep your team on track.
- Easily bring a new admin on board, with no need for multiple accounts.
- Add thousands of employee names and records instantly, with support for CSV spreadsheet uploads.
For companies with more than 5 employees: Preview our company dashboard for free.
Developed by pioneers in online healthcare training and biohazard cleanup
Indigo Medical Training is a trailblazer in the field of online training for the healthcare industry.
For over 15 years, we’ve offered online training and certification in topics including CPR, BLS, First Aid, Bloodborne and Airborne Pathogens, and more—for both laypeople and healthcare professionals.
To develop this airborne pathogens training course, we worked with leading biohazard companies that routinely disinfect dangerous COVID-19 hotspots—including transportation hubs, government offices, homeless communities, and senior care homes.
State-Compliant Signs and Documents You Can Use Immediately
Our training program comes with printable, customizable posters, reporting tools, and certification documents you can use to make your workplace safer and show employers that you have the skills they need.
Here’s what you’ll receive along with your course material:
- State-mandated, bilingual precaution signage. Ready-to-print signs outlining airborne precautions in English and Spanish, compliant with mandated guidelines in all states.
- Reporting forms. You’ll also receive standardized exposure reporting and OSHA Accident / Illness Reporting Forms to keep your business compliant.
- A Certificate of Completion. Immediately after passing the test, you’ll receive an emailed, printable airborne pathogens certification document.
- A professionally printed wallet card. Our cards are made of waterproof, stain-proof PVC-vinyl and are accepted in workplaces throughout the US.
Who Should Take This Course
This course is designed for both individual students and large team training programs. We developed it based on CDC and WHO guidelines for healthcare facilities, adapted to apply to any workplace.
This coronavirus prevention training course is applicable across numerous industries, including:
- Construction companies
- Tattoo parlors
- Healthcare facilities
- Daycare facilities
- Schools and universities
- Government facilities
- Office buildings
- Retail stores
Accessible Pricing for Individuals and Businesses
According to our pricing studies, the market value of this course is about $89.95 per seat. But we decided to reduce the cost as much as possible—to $14.95 per seat.
If that’s still not affordable for you, contact us about scholarships. We have a limited number of scholarships available for individuals and small businesses in need.